Welcome

Attimi Restaurant London - Attimi Italian Restaurant London 11

Attimi

Restaurant London

Attimi is offering guests a laid-back dinner location coupled with a smooth and sophisticated wine bar for those who just want to enjoy a drink.
ATTIMI which means “Moments” in Italian, celebrate both regional italian cuisine and wine. We are boasting a 100-strong wine list brimming with well-known Italian tipples, established varieties and lesser known wines by the glass. The dishes are inspired by recipes handed down from generation to generation, using a simple number of fresh and seasonal ingredients with a contemporary touch.

Attimi Eat

The kitchen team along with Executive Chef Matteo Berengo, has been instrumental in putting together the authentic modern Italian menu designed to be shared, which celebrates Italian Cicchetti and classic pasta dishes with our modern unmatched touch.

Attimi Restaurant London - Attimi Italian Food Restaurant London 17

Our pasta recipes are the star of the menu and can be served in small or regular portions. It goes without saying that our fresh pasta is homemade.

Our unique fish, meat and vegetarian main courses are undoubtedly attracting the attention as well as salads, soups, sides and homemade bread for a light lunch. Last but not least, our revisited and classic desserts are the icing on the cake!

See how our restaurant looks

The 45-cover restaurant is awash with a clean and neutral colour palette

Attimi Interiors

The 45-cover restaurant is awash with a clean and neutral colour palette accentuated with high-end textiles and eye-catching features. Stone wall cladding will sit alongside a feature light wall, while plush leather seating, oak tabletops and aged-brass fittings is providing the restaurant with a gleaming feel.

The bar area is a destination in itself where guests can spend an evening exploring the wine list and bites to accompany it, or alternatively can enjoy a glass of wine pre or post dinner. Blending natural materials such as the wooden suspended ceiling with low lighting and distressed wood walls can transport guests to the lively Italian settings. Leather-clad bar stools, and high wooden tables will provide a convivial meeting point.

Attimi Drink

ATTIMI is home to over 100 wines predominantly sourced from Italian vineyards (70%) with the remaining 30% coming from across the globe. Available by the glass and bottle, guests can choose from a number of different grape varieties.

Attimi Italian Restaurant London